jean74
Medic

Downloads: 150
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Here it is

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sgdwxzs07bzaw4s

This is the "metric system version"; alpha (decimal) values will be messed for users running the spreadsheet on English localized systems, unless they replace the full stop with the comma in windows international settings of their computers. If there is interest, I can prepare a "imperial system version".

Hi Gap,

I just take it. Regarding your explanation, your spreadsheet (tool) seems to be more exhaustive than mine . I am very impressive by your work !

I will have a look as soon as possible and, of course, I will leave you my comments after examining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
After many years spent hanging around various game modding communities, I am still surprised of the many people who, like you and me, are using their free time and their talent on bizarre stuff like our spreadsheets, and enjoy sharing it with no other reward than a "thank you". We must be crazy!
I totally agree with you !
Before the web I thought that nobody was interesting by U-boat and submarine war. I was alone with my passion.
And now, when I see subsim, modders and all the community who never hesitate to share their work I am always surprising too .

Even if I don't often contribute due to my poor skills in modding and English langage, I follow every day what happen in the community and what silent hunter improvement was done.

Many thanks to you Gap for your work and many thanks to all modders too.

Keep up the good work !

Best regards,

Jean
jean74 is offline   Reply With Quote