View Single Post
Old 07-08-10, 09:01 AM   #21
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumbach View Post
Yes it is the FMNewInteriors V1.0 and I opened the icon from the desktop and activated from there . I downloaded 7zip , Now what i can do to the files please ?
1. Open the zipped file.

2. Move the files inside to the MODS folder in the SH3 folder.

3. Double-check that it is JSGME-ready by opening the <Mod Name> folder. The next folder inside should be the Data folder, and the ones inside that should be the the folders leading to the different sections of the game. All you are really doing here is making sure there isn't another of the same folder - Data/Data/Sound, or Data/Sound/Sound. It's not as complicated as it sounds when I write it out.

4. Close the folders and double-click on the JSGME icon on the desktop. In the left field you will see the names of mods waiting to be activated. Click on one you think you want and then click the Arrow button to move it to the Activated side.

5. Start SH3 and select one of the Acadamy Training Missions, and see if it worked!

I know that probably sounds like I think you're a total idiot, but sometimes I surprise myself with some little thing I missed, so I try to cover all the bases. If you have any trouble at all, let me know. I'll do what I can to help.