View Single Post
Old 01-31-23, 03:07 PM   #5287
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
so, Jan 10, 1945 you are home ported at Manus Island and request transfer to Guam and when you start your mission on what-date(?) your home base is Mios Woendi?

well, at first glance, i'd say you have mod-soup, because....Guam, once established, never expires as a home base. with that fact, there is no reason for you to be auto-transferred away from Guam to any other home base.

second question, and there is no offense intended here, could you have mis-clicked when requesting transfer and accidently clicked on Mios Woendi and not on Guam, as intended?
Guys, notice I said I was in Balao, not Gato. And I forgot to include that I was ordered to start the mission to Convoy College (the assignment made by the system upon arrival at Manus Island) the departure date was February 2, 1945.

The transfer was indeed requested to go to Guam, but the departure on 2/2/45 was from Mios Woendi. To verify that I did not fat key the transfer request, I went back to the save taken upon arrival at NAB Manus Island, processed promotions and medals, took another save, and then requested a tranfer to Guam. Again the assigned mission started on 2/2/45 from Mios Woendi. I have not changed my configuration since at least 5 careers ago. This is the first time I requested a transfer to Guam from Manus in any career.

I do not believe I have a mod soup situation. These have been stable since going to the last version of SH4-FOTRSU.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.5.0.150
[G:\Ubisoft\Silent_Hunter_IV\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8
101_Nippon_Maru_v1.9_FotRSU
102_Nihon Kaigun v1.2_FotRSU
103_Combined Roster
101_FotRSUv18_FixPak
104_JP_SoyoMaru_fix
105_FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch
305_LessJapaneseAirRadar
399c1_NoScrollNavMap - Same Sized Dials
450_MoonlightzSonarLines