View Single Post
Old 01-31-23, 12:27 PM   #5284
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 433
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
On January 9, 1945 Balao arrived in home port of NAB Manus Island. Decided I wanted to be closer to the "action" so I requested a transfer to Guam on January 10, 1945. The transfer was approved.

So imagine my surprise when after getting orders to head to Convoy College I was now at Mios Woendi. It was also now shown as my Home Port.

Teleportation is wonderful, but they could at least give a guy a little warning! The question is: is there a file problem somewhere that confuses Guam with Mios Woendi? Not an urgent matter. Thanks!
so, Jan 10, 1945 you are home ported at Manus Island and request transfer to Guam and when you start your mission on what-date(?) your home base is Mios Woendi?

well, at first glance, i'd say you have mod-soup, because....Guam, once established, never expires as a home base. with that fact, there is no reason for you to be auto-transferred away from Guam to any other home base.

second question, and there is no offense intended here, could you have mis-clicked when requesting transfer and accidently clicked on Mios Woendi and not on Guam, as intended?

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is online   Reply With Quote