View Single Post
Old 08-06-22, 12:38 PM   #240
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
The patch will be installed through JGSME or the patch will be integrated into the installer. It will depend on the changes. Because when editing files it could be hard to make it JGSME compatible. Downloading the installer which has the patch included is a more reliable way, because it eliminates user installation error and it is more simple for user in general and etc. The only downside of it is, that some people don't have good internet so they would have to wait for a long time to finish downloading.

But I believe this patch will be JGSME compatible.

If you are interested in testing new changes for the upcoming patch. You can join discord channel ( it's easier to communicate) or just write in here. Constructive feedback and critics is always welcomed.

Also have you encountered any game crashes?

Thank you for your feedback! It really helps
Okay, many thanks! Let me see how much time I will have for testing the new Update...

The only game crashes I have experienced thus far is when inside a convoy and watching the action in the external view (F12 and ./,) ...