View Single Post
Old 01-08-22, 08:28 AM   #4212
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3215
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I cannot seem to break it fitzcarraldo. I have done 4096x TC and shelled out to windows at the same time, opened the browser, edited a photo, etc., crashed dived and blew ballast etc, and in the middle of those left the game. Saved and exited while under high TC, re-loaded the Save and still cannot get a hat stuck on either of JG officers... any more info maybe?
The issue is with the third deck watch. For some reason, the game (or the mod), want a third watch with all sailors. I organized three watches with an officer in each of them; in the third watch, the game "want" a sailor and not the officer, so "put" the sailor hat over the officer.

I donīt remember this behaviour with others mods or in vanilla, but never played too much with pigboats. There is something - maybe - in the upc file for the crew. Or is it hardcoded? Try organizing the three deck watches with an officer in each watch, and you will see the issue in the third watch.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote