View Single Post
Old 07-06-12, 10:38 AM   #34
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Hi Skybird,
i can understand this and i cannot even propose anything better, i just say it is still wrong. I have not much respect for the iranian or pakistani leadership, but for the people who have to live under those regimes. They cannot choose.

"It is not about criminals. This is no law enforcement operation"
Says who - you ? It is exactly about criminals. Terrorists are criminals per definitionem. Otherwise they would be soldiers - and they are not.
So this is not a war, other than described by Cheney, Wolfowitz et al.
Also the law of the US is thus enforced in countries obviously not underlying their jurisdiction.

I prefer US law to the Shariah anytime lol, however if you want US jurisdiction worldwide what do you propose ? A big war to end all wars ? Islam against western values ? The problem is that you fuel terrorism with that kind of "warfare", and it will once more fall back on us sooner or later.
No, i do not have a better idea of what to do, however the current course of action looks like an elephant in a porcelain store.

The problem also is that drones are useless without having spies and intelligence, about where the terrorists and their leaders are. You cannot do all by satellite and drones.

Greetings,
Catfish

P.S. it was Muenkler (sry for the typo) and i read some of his texts. Imho he is wrong in more than "a few" aspects.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote