View Single Post
Old 07-05-12, 07:32 PM   #32
TLAM Strike
Navy Seal

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribesman View Post
If the brits had killed 2000 provos it would mean they had killed about 1500 of their own employees
Man if that was the case I wish I could do someone of the things the PIRA did to my employer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
The US have declared war to several nations in the last decades, some were called interventions (the middle and south Americas), some war, for all kinds of reasons. Now they have declared war not only to terrorists, but to a religion.
Oh if only that was the case....

Things would be soooo much simpler if it was a declared war on a specific religion.

We could arrest every member of that religion and make them an EPW. They would get a nice camp with the Geneva required Red Cross Packages until such time as they surrendered too us, signing an official document to that effect on the deck of the USS Cole. At which time we could dictate whatever terms we wanted; like say they all had to attend mandatory Deislamification Programs, they would have to surrender all their arms and disband their military and their leadership (the latter who would face War Crimes charges). We could even make it part of their laws that it would be illegal to display a crescent moon or distribute Korans then they would also have to pay reparations and have their boarders redrawn to compensate for their aggression.

Ohhh if only it was a proper war. Those wars have rules...

But then its normally the attacker who chooses the method of combat...

TLAM Strike is offline   Reply With Quote