View Single Post
Old 10-08-21, 03:53 PM   #3612
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Did another long - and probably last of the year - bicycle tour today, starting in foggy greyish weather and temps of 7°C, towards the region around Osnabrück, to the Rubbenbruchsee, and city centre following on. What set today's tour apart was that the bettering weather added so much beauty to it, golden light, warmth, colours. I turned into another perfect day. At the Rubbenbruchsee I sat in a Cafe, ate lunch with well prepared Wiener Schnitzel and Pommes Frites, nothing overdone, but what there was, was well done, solid, and a nice salad, I am not a salad man, so when I mention a salad positively, it really means something. Then a cheese cake that pleasently surprised me with having much less sweetness than cake usually has, I like that, if the sweetness is not overdone like so many usually do. I am not even about health, its just the taste of beeing way too sweet. Sat in the open under a sunscreen, and enjoyed the growing warmth. After that, completing the round around the lake, and into the city's old town.

I have it all on film, this time not in 5x but 2x stabilised acceleration. I make the trip there another movie, uncut, but only one way (going there). The material is very nice, smooth, calm, and as I said, nice colours and light and this interesting change from grey and dark to golden colours and nice October day and 17°C from midday on. Its so lovely a region. 10 hours due to the long stays and wandering around in the old town, 130 km. The film should be around 1-1.5 hours.

Another perfect day!

Last edited by Skybird; 10-08-21 at 04:02 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote