View Single Post
Old 01-08-19, 09:12 PM   #4
Sean C
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 2

Some suggestions from the comments of a YouTube user having the same problem:

Quote:
open the call icon (the green square with a phone disign) click on the far low left button of the phone, click on call settings, then My call sound, then My call sound setting and choose 'clear sound'...that was the problem for me...
Quote:
Just pull the battery out for about 1 1/2 to 2 mins and then put it back in and then it should work
Quote:
Turn off the "Turn Off Screen During Call" and "Noise Suppression" works for me..
Quote:
Take a skinny metel rod or metal anything that will fit in the hole where you plug headphones in and play music and wiggle the rod till it starts to play it, it sounds stupid but it works
Quote:
I had this problem and like a previous comment I turned the phone off removed the battery and sim. The phone worked fine when I put it all back together and turned it back on.
Quote:
first one thing i own glaxy 3 same problem you have had it may be a hardware problem or a softwear problem, first try to replace the sim card it may be faulty.... second it may be a thrid party softear taking over your phone settings, like viber that offer free calls ,i find takinging out the battery,and sim card will reset and it will work.... you may need to do a factory reset if all fails good luck
...seems like removing the battery/sim and restarting solved it for a few people.