View Single Post
Old 06-11-22, 04:46 AM   #8
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitän View Post
Still trying to figure this out (with my limited understanding of the insides of the game files): Could it have something to do with the fact, that I'm assigned to the 12th Flotilla in 10.1942, but in the Campaign file the Patrol Objectives don't start until 1943, and therefore, no airplanes are scripted into the game yet?

Hi All,

Many thanks for your responses!

About the points you raised:

Time Compression: 99% of the time, I don't go beyond x64 TC.

FPS: I use the Bandicam program for screen shots and videos. In it, one can also select the FPS, which I have set to 30. If this should not be the way to do it, what other means would I have to lock the FPS at 30 (not sure how to do it otherwise)?

Also, the weather hasn't changed in 4 1/2 days (clear, wind 5sm), which is great for these kind of conditions but makes we worry once the weather turns bad. Note: I make frequent game saves (about every 12 hours), which I then overwrite. Always worked fine with Sh3. Could this be a potential source for the weather to "get stuck"?

Another thing I noticed is that so far, the FuMB1 I have installed, has also not given any contact reports. I remember from Sh3, that the FuMB systems picked up A/Cs as well as ASWs and dropped the TC to 1 once picking up any signals. How does this work with KSDII?

Thanks again, All!

Last edited by Kapitän; 06-11-22 at 05:03 AM.
Kapitän is offline   Reply With Quote