Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
@Dieselglock:
I deleted all instances of SH4 in My Documents prior to installing this mod via the installer. Now I ran Multish4 and it made a new KSD folder inside My Docs. Game still does not start...

@Niume:
Yes, did that. Also tried with compatibility (win xp SP2 & 3, Win 7) & admin priviliges. None helps.
Possibility... that you got a bum or corrupted download... either in the installer download... or a bad breakdown install from the installer. Rare, but... it can happen.

Is obvious, something is not right, as after d/l'ing the installer, unzipping that... then telling it where to install KSD II: Ace, it should be playing... if you followed the layout, I outlined on making sure to not try & install over a virgin copy of SH4 &... of not going default install location of either of Window's "program file" locations...

Is the only thing that I can think of...

Only other thing I can suggest, is... to redownload the installer, then reunzip it. Followed up with running it to set up the game... & follow the outline as before.

Hopefully with this time... will not have gotten a bum download or install from the installer.

Hope this helps...

M. M.