View Single Post
Old 07-07-14, 10:57 PM   #758
Shadow4869
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

This one is to Kimura,

If you read my post, I admit that I more than likely screwed up TDW installation. I was more stating the things that happened to me with messing up the installation. The funny thing is that I usually end up playing on about 34 to 35% realism..... I have never owned a boat, nor do I intend on owning anything larger than a fishing john boat:P
I like motorcycles, and both hobbies are expensive lol!
So because of that, I have no understanding of ocean charts, how to find targets and stuff like that. I just run to the mission area and start patrolling until I find something. That is another reason why I think this mod pack might not be for me unfortunately, as I really do LOVE simulator games and getting the full experience

Also, if anyone out there has this, speaks english and even if you don't want to make a video, Heck dummy the installation down to a pure step by step, and I will make a video!

I always love it when people get together to put large mod packs together. It's not easy figuring out what works with what, and how to make it crash free and fun to play....
My Morrowinf, Oblivian and Skyrim mod folders had between 150 to 200 mods for each game!!!!

So, as I said above, just to help new people, and because I have a great appreciation for the people that make these packs. I would love it if someone would be able to tell me a step by step for idiots on this install, then I can make a video and try to figure out how to upload it, or even send the video file to someone that knows how to upload it
Shadow4869 is offline   Reply With Quote