Old 07-07-14, 04:53 PM   #753
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCQ_SH View Post
Hi there,

I was just wondering, why I do not have that full spec recognition manual as shown in the videos?
it's there, just pres "E" and small "draggable" thing will appear on your left side of the screen...

Quote:
BTW, also my ocean doesn't look that blue. What environment mod is that? =P
Sea color is varying with your location in the world, time of the day, season ect...

Quote:
Oh, also...... when I clic to my "officers" faces in the main tool bar in order to pop up the white command buttons, their profile is always opened and it is kind of annoying. Any idea?
Fire up TDW options file editor viewer and check options in officers tab IIRC...You can make order bar visible only when you hover pointer over them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
Vecko you did it, you sonnufagun.^^

how did ubi actually think one could play 100% (or near to that, i keep the external cam nomatterwhat) without the, say Raofb wheel. or a hydrophone.
You took everything I liked from the older parts of the series (their mods, actually) and made it work in SH5. more than that: you made RealNav a reality, something former versions couldnt (because why? ubi included realistic stars and what was lacking? right, a precise clock - lol).
You're giving me to much credit. This megamod contains work from many different modders , just take a peak in documentation folder or credits from promo poster. TDW real navigation is available for some time now and credits for the most elegant mod in SH5 IMO, go to TDW only ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post

But I do have a ... uhm... pressing matter at hand; I finished the baltic operations, relocated to kiel and cant choose another mission. it's September 3rd, am I home early, because the other missions start later?
Precisely that...Check out this useful mod...http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=188265
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote