View Single Post
Old 03-24-23, 06:42 PM   #3
Dammit_Carl!
Torpedoman

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

My Brother!

"Beyond the Wire," seems great (did buy it with the recent Steam sale) but seems sadly empty in the server department. Think it might be niche like Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm where servers fill up on weekends but otherwise it's botville at best for the game.

Can't leave out Battlefield 1 (?) - the one covering WW1 - but it's obviously very, very Battlefield, so no realism for you! Still looks and plays nice, though.

"Holdfast," has a WW1 DLC available; played it a smidge but just didn't click for me as it seems as if you're still moving in 19th century speed in a 20th century war, so no bueno for me.

As always, "Rise of Flight," still exists but unless you're invested in it like I am owing to all the add-on planes I've bought over the years, I'd take a long, hard look at this before taking the plunge.

Lastly, "Wings Over Flanders' Fields," is out there too. I know bupkiss about this other than it's lauded for it's single player strengths but I'm sure I'll get this girl too at some point in the future.
Dammit_Carl! is offline   Reply With Quote