Niume
Sea Lord

Downloads: 499
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Led View Post
Great mod despite quite a few ctd.

I have a question about objectives. for example currently I have to patrol

AM 4, but on the map the patrol sticker is on AM 5.

Before that I had to patrol in a 30 km zone near the sticker. I did it for 72 hours without completion.
For this new mission I patrolled both AM 4 and AM 5 for 48 hours each respectively each. No completion.

I had it complete after engaging a convoy nearby and sinking a ship sometime after. But my game crashed and the save wouldnt load.
Now I cant get it completed anymore and low on fuel and no more torpedoes so heading to base anyways.

Any insight on how to complete patrol objectives?

Thank you
About the objectives, trust the arrow which points in what place to patrol instead of the mission text. It is misaligned . Most of the time patrol objectives completes when you sink 7000 tonnage or 10000. I would like to rework the missions a bit but sadly I don't have much time now for over 1000 patrol objectives. About the crashes. Install the hotfix patch 1.4.1 after you return to base. Maybe it will fix the CTD issues. When nearing port reduce your time compression to 128 or 64. And I reccomend doing a save around 150 km from the port when returning from patrol. I am investigating why ports crashes the game I suspect it's the sub pens. They eat up computer resources.

GLORY TO UKRAINE!

[ENG] SH 4 KSD II Ace Edition
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote