View Single Post
Old 05-21-10, 04:01 PM   #8
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred8615 View Post
First of all I want let you know everything you told me before worked perfectly! Compared to trying figure out how to get then to work. everything else will be easy.

Since it's a lot more involved than I thought it would be, I'll probably just leave the PH attack for a later update. I'm going to have enough to do with writing and installing the new missions.

Once again, thanks for all the help. You're my new bestest friend!

Unless you need bail money. Then I don't know you.
Actually fixing the ships sounds a lot more involved that it is. The only thing that will need to be added is planes. The task force goes where it should, just not WHEN it should but the only planes will be the normal "planes from a carrier." I think I might even have a corrected one here somewhere if I didn't throw it away. (no planes, just corrected dates). If not I think I can fix the stock fairly easy when I get a minute.

NO BAIL MONEY?? Nice guy. Don't get in trouble if you come to NY, I am a retired NY State Correction Officer.....I know people on the "INSIDE"..... They will fix you right up.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote