View Single Post
Old 02-05-24, 04:49 AM   #16
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
There is nothing to buy.. you just have to download the mod... then unzip it... create a shortcut on your desktop eventually..that's all..!!
Really read the doc provided... read rather than want to go faster... and not understand anything it becomes tiring to go around the same subjects without stopping... here on the forum.. in the docs.... everything is clear... it's incredible you ramble like grandpas... the cause: everyone wanting to 'eat' without taking the time to understand..that's the today's internet world...everyone devours videos...faster...faster...but I don't read it's too tiring...then I ask someone like that I have nothing to do. ..lol anything.."LOL"

I add @les green01 if it is to provide this kind of response I would abstain in your place besides your posts here and elsewhere it is the same with you...help stop telling your life story..
Dude what in the hell you talking about first all he has the game all ready next I say it been over 15 years on sh3 stock never told my life story on subsim you need to stop what ever you are smoking it is frying your brain