View Single Post
Old 07-30-23, 10:02 PM   #22
Oubaas
Frogman

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I underestimated how much I dislike needing to play FPS from third person perspective. And the camera also often did not work optimally, giving me a disadvantage. This is not for me. Refunded.
Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it, Skybird. But I understand completely. I think I have one third-person title besides the Sniper Elite series, that being The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which was also good enough to overcome my aversion to third-person perspective. But in general, I hate third-person.

As for first-person shooters, besides Easy Red 2, which you recommended to me, and The Hunter, which I know you also play, I can recommend...

Ground Branch
Trepang2
Six Days In Fallujah (presently playable single player, but more co-op, with AI bots and better single player features coming soon)

And...

Verdun
Tannenberg
Isonzo

Those three are great, with beautiful weapons modeling especially. Quite historically accurate. Although intended for multiplayer it's easy to play single player and the bots are fairly mean. Isonzo is the newest, and if you have all three, you can play them all through the improved interface, making it even easier to play single player for all three titles.

Oubaas is offline   Reply With Quote