Rose
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrvKpt. Falke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
*Edit*: The only line in my 10th grade US History book about Poland during the war is, "...the German armies quickly subdued Poland..." It says nothing about their hard and brave fighting. Oh well, what do you expect it's a US history book.
Here in Poland we study Polish history AND world history (i think its not only in Poland like that but in most european countries). When i was, err.. younger than today [ ] those two subjects were equal, but today "weird" thing are happenning here in Poland (maybe youve heard something, who rules here and how...) and Polish history in schools is in the first place.
But! i was going to ask if there is no world history in american schools?
We hold World History and US History as equal subjects as well (I can't say for the public school system -- I go to a private school were the school makes the rules, not the country). Each year, we switch off between the two. Last year, when I was 14/15 yrs old, we learned World History, so this year (15/16) we did US History. Next year, we have a choice between AP US History and AP European history (AP means a university-level course in high school). I am going to take AP Euro because I find European history fascinating.

No, I do not know who rules Poland now. What do you mean when you say that?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote