Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 06-21-14, 07:34 PM   #160
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Nothing wrong in trying MP, matches by members with more than zero experience mostly will see you being left to yourself, if you want that, it is very different to matches with guests who still know nothing about etiquette.

Try it, and see in what company you end up. Or start an MP session yourself, it is extremely easy. But maybe you do not want to accept guest players then. They mean work. I know it, since I have hosted several guest matches in past two weeks. When I want to play and am searching some decent company with occasionally friendly and polite chatter, I make it a members match only, limit it to four (else it gets crowded). But I frequently run open guest matches at Loggers Point as well, and now know what to expect from that. Over the first two hours ingame, testers will get sorted out and some people will remain that stay a bit longer and actually will listen to what I give them in hints and advice. I had some very nice experience with some, and soke bad expoweirnce with few others. That's how it is with guests - most try it like a demo and find it is not for them. On the other hand today I met two Germans and one guy from Lithuania, older age, all sharing my black sense of humour, and the session lasted from 0500 to 1700, had many grim jokes flying forth and back, and I ended up with 23 kills. That was fun, and lasted all afternoon long!

I have set up tents in all zones now, beefing up the number of entry points. My score I boosted as well in the past ten days, by over 100 to now 360-something. So did my skill levels for the preferred armament I use. As I said earlier: I am currently a bit manic regarding this game.

If you ever see a hosted session by me, feel free to use any free slot.