View Single Post
Old 09-21-13, 12:25 PM   #941
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawohlherrkaleun View Post
IABL, I would like to know.. is it possible to make ennemy submarines torpedo while immersed?
And did you receive a private message from me?
Yes. I already created an AI Type VII submarine that attacked enemy ships with torpedoes. True credit goes to the creator of the AI torpedo mod.

Any ships, submarines, and planes that historically had torpedoes will have torpedoes in WOTK. Don't forget that many battleships and armored cruisers from WWI had torpedoes, so you could get quite a surprise if you're careless while attacking these "vulnerable" targets.

Because of SH4's limitations there will be far fewer torpedo varieties - probably one generic 14", one 18", and one 21" for the Royal Navy, by way of example. Producing all the dozens (possibly hundreds) of models built between 1890 and 1918 is not feasible.

Work on merchant shipping is shown below, with a smaller vessel for size comparison. The hulls will be higher poly & more complex when finished. Note the 3d cargo holds - if you blow off the hatches with deck gun fire, you will be able to see barrels, boxes of freight, or vehicles, depending on what was being carried...

A new logo for use in the game's menus. Adapted from artwork by Time Life Books...

iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote