View Single Post
Old 10-13-21, 11:52 AM   #163
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hello everyone .. I don't know why .. I tried a lot of things .. in the graphics settings .. other smoke mode ... there is nothing to do I have "MDR" smoke I start to tiring with the sh4 series .. are these problems especially since in the past I didn t have these problems more I play with approximately the same settings from one mod to the other is on the same machine ... but before I was under window7. .d elsewhere I had much better results .. at all levels is less problems .. if someone can help thank you I'm window10 nvidia 1080 gtx

Here I had to start a career detecting my first convoy this smoke is so horrible that I would not continue if I do not find a solution ...hey Bubblehead1980 I had already raised the problem some time ago I told you that I would come back to it it's done ...

Has to be something on your end, machine, settings, if you are running an environmental mod not included etc? Smoke does not like like that on my end, when I am running a patrol. Could be something with windows 10. I am not sure, I have a PC I use specifically for SH 4 and does not have windows 10. The smoke mod is somewhat older, its from vickers03 but again does not look quite like that on my end. Ill get a screen shot next time on patrol.

Having said that, don't think its a reason to not run a patrol lol its not terrible, not how it should look and again not how looks on my end, but the advantages of having the smoke outweigh a minor cosmetic glitch no? Smoke mod is a game changer, can actually track targets visually at long range as real subs did, and with some improvements I have made to AI crew visual sensors ( bit ridiculous you can see the smoke at ten miles but the lookouts cant) for the upcoming patch, it it is great.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote