Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Hi Onealex (and Fifi):

Iīm trying this mod and at first sight it looks awesome, both gameplay and graphics. Iīm playing - mainly - SH4 FOTRSU and SH5 TWoS, but I want to play some campaign with the old reliable SH3, so here I am.

I have some questions:

- I noted the mod donīt have full interiors. Is there some way to add the interiors mod without provoke a mess with the mod? I played SH3 with full interiors for years, and I miss it.

- I started a new campaign via Commander. I put with the emerging SH3Weather app some gale for sea, clouds partial, no fog, no rain. But when I started the campaign (Kiel, April 1941), I had heavy clouds, heavy rain, full fog, and heavy seas (it could be "gale", though). And the crewmen on deck didnīt have heavy weather clothes, as should be for this weather. Is this a normal behaviour or am I missing something when starting Commander and the emerging Weather app? (I can live with this problem, but really I miss the full interiors).

Many thanks for this great mod!

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Ahoy, Fitzcarraldo...

I believe the default when you get on the boat, & this also applies to going from good, clear weather, to rough stormy seas & rain... is the crew are not in foul weather gear... unless you're submerged & surface into that kind of weather.. so the crew will show up in it, in that instance... otherwise... you'll have to either do a submerge & quick resurface... or manually move the guys from the bridge, into the sub & then back out on to the bridge to get them into foul weather gear... I generally find doing the quick submerge/surface to be the less painful option.

On the other question, pertaining to full interior.. am going to defer to someone else responding to that part...

Hope this info helps...

M. M.