View Single Post
Old 04-01-14, 05:58 PM   #29
scissors
Shore leave

Downloads: 303
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
There are many others like me. I just so happened to take an interest in the Silent Hunter series of games.

To answer your question why Ubi doesn't hire us or put us on their payroll or consult with us for that matter all comes down to corporate politics. It all can be stated with one observation that applies to all in the upper echelons of a corporation: once you climb the ranks into those upper positions you are required to throw common sense and logic out the window. If it's irrational or not logical then that is the path to follow. Furthermore if an idea isn't conceived in the board room by one of the members of the board then the idea doesn't exist or is a bad idea. If said idea benefits the product the company represents or it's workers it's a bad idea. If on the other hand the idea benefits those in the board room or their immediate supervisors then it's a great idea and a motion will be filed to explore/produce the idea.

That is our corporate world today. Awe inspiring isn't it?

Once the world economy crashes I'll be having great fun with these MBAs and others like them. I'll do my part to ensure that they get left behind just like they are leaving us behind
That Silentmichael tripped me out when i found out he was just 13 , My Goodness what a remarkable kid .( he the one trying to get all the crew on the boat But TDW knows that ,maybe random reader doesnt .
Its humbling is what it is ..and I know there are many great minds at work on this forum. Flagrant flattery is cheap and i can afford cheap ..

That being the case,
Dude, you rock and personally Thank you for
making my game rock . You understand how much it means to me i think ..
its something akin to actually speaking with a rockstar .to get a reply from you or gap or sober .. Im lonely lol ..( no but for real tone it down because we need to pitch SH6 to Ubi .
Awww hell .
Smart often =disillusioned..
This is high talk ( meaning inebriated not exalted )
So forgive me if i digress and ramble ..

But i think the main vein in the latter amble was basically ,
They dont give a %#@& what we think ..

I am a optimist however ,Meaning probably i dont see as far as others ,.. I believe people will ( and im wary of this as im writing it ) do what is at least in their own best interests ...wow ... That sounds so stupid now that ive read it aloud .
Aww hell your right aint ya ....

Well , I cannot personally feel too harshly .Whatever I feel for the system i love the game.It keeps on giving and i got full retail value for the purchase . Plus this place .
I r Shrewd consumer ..
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote