View Single Post
Old 07-11-22, 02:19 AM   #32
theroc44
Lieutenant

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 0

so i contacted the support, apparently they said it would still work, but I think they have no idea what they're talking about.

"Hello can I please get some clarification on the future of silent hunter 5.
Is this game not playable,at all, offline after september 1? Even the singleplayer campaign?

Thank you for the clarification."

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft!

For Silent Hunter 5:

1) You will be unable to link Ubisoft accounts in-game or use online features.

2) The installation and access to DLC will be unavailable.

Closing the online services for some older games allows us to focus our resources on delivering great experiences for players who are playing newer or more popular titles.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to assist you.

Best Regards,
Ubi-Rony
Ubisoft Support Team"

"I'm sorry, does that mean I will be able to play silent hunter 5?"

"Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support. I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Please note that the offline features of the games are unaffected and remain available to you. Please refer to this for more information-
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/a...ames/000064576

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any concerned questions, issues, or feedback down the track.

Kind Regards,
Ubi-Jagat
Ubisoft Support"

They save games actually connect to the servers, unless there is a patch for that I doubt it works like they said. Who knows if its accurate or not.....