View Single Post
Old 03-26-10, 12:07 PM   #121
Ragtag
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 163
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
I added support for emtguf's periscope mod. By setting that value to True, like you did, the code knows to take some action to remove some items from certain views. You still have to add his \Library folder to the mod and his .dds files. Once you add those two things his periscope reworks will show. I included his full mod in the '\mods from others' folder of the UIs mod. By adding support like I did, emtguf doesn't have to keep releasing new .ini files for my UI mods when he makes a new revision to his.

Truth be told I'm not quite sure what all those options currently do for the mini-map. I found them disabled in the code and made them 'optionable'. Those are still a WIP. Feedback on what you all find from them will be great.

The MapCoordinates one I've been tracking down and it appears it's referencing a .dds file that a) either doesn't exist or b) is 'blank'. Like I said I'm still looking into that one.

Currently there are 3 UI types to choose from:

SH3Style
SH4Style
SH5Enhanced

By setting the 'UIStyle=' to one of the above you change which UI you are using. It's that simple.

I'm working on making the TDC options the same way. When I'm complete with those it will be a simple matter of setting 'TDCMode=' to one of the values and then you have that TDC mode. You won't have to manually copy files over anymore.
Brilliant and thanks for clarifying. I really like the SH5 enhanced version. I kinda want to move on from the old games and this gives me something more intuitiv GUI than the stock one since it was indeed missing some important feature. Absolutely stunning work mate.
Palit RTX 2080Ti.
Fortron 1000W PSU.
BenQ XR3501R LCD.
Ragtag is offline   Reply With Quote