Bosun

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan40 View Post
Hi Olsin SH3 is now classed as abandoneware by Ubisoft

ive sent you a Pm with SH3 Download link from my Mediafire acount
SH3 Installed then zipped up from this sh3 dvd already patched to 1.4
you will need 7zip to unpack zipped SH3 Folder then place folder on drive C:/outside Program/Files x86
This is not a patch its a full working copy of SH3

@Subsim the pride runs deep we lookafter our own
I was very motivated to get shipshape as fast as possible, so i brought a copy from Ubisoft. Didn't know it was classed as abandonware now.
I've now got it all up and running with GWX3 and everything seems to work...all apart from torpedo reload. I thought at first that maybe GWX had simply tweaked the code to give a more realistic reload time. But after waiting 2 days (game time) and still not a single eel has reloaded yet, i'm thinking now that somethings not right.
Apart from GWX3 i've got a few mods loaded...
SH5 water for SH3
Improved anti aircraft capability
GWX enhanced damage effects
Does anyone know if these mods can have an adverse effect on torp loading or is it a known bug that a fix can be found for?
Lol...doesn't seem like 8 years ago i last stood in the conning tower. Still, i don't think SH3 ever let's go once you've sampled a good few patrols...especially considering there's still nothing much overall that can match a well modded SH3 (only my subjective opinion).