Old 01-08-22, 01:21 AM   #350
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xboxman523 View Post
I believe I've found a glitch, when I go through the japanese warships in the id booklet. When I go left from the starting ship and reach the Mutsuki class destroyer going left from there causes the game to crash.

I've tested this in the navigation and convoy tutorials.

I have attached my activated mods below.
Hmmm... strange, as with the exception of 2 mods (Gato Ladder &... that, PSM) I have those mods in My mix.

Just ran a test in the nav map training course... once in the sub, I opened up the Rec Man & went through the entirety of it, starting from the Yamato BB & scrolled through to the left from that until I got back to... the Yamato... & no CTD...

&....

I have more involved in My mix, than those you have... not saying that in any attempt to be bigger or badder than you because of having more mods... just a simple observation.

Downloaded that PSM, just to crack it open to take a gander at it... from what I can see of, is all sound bites... nothing that I can see of that messes with the more... important aspects, such as .zon & the like... so... that said, the only 1 I can think of that might... small chance, but... if there is a .00001% chance, it's still a chance... possible culprit may be the Gato Ladder mod. possibly... maybe... is the only 1 I can think of.

To narrow it down, if you haven't really got invested in a career yet... make a backup copy of the save folder... then go into save folder & in each folder in \data\cfg open them up, 1 at a time only.... select all files there in each & delete. Then, keep only the following 3 files in the Cfg folder... of:

GameplaySettings.cfg
GFXSettings.cfg
Main.cfg

delete the rest of the single files there.

Only thing you should have left by then, will be the folders inside the cfg folder & those 3 .cfg files...

After that, take & run jsgme, back out the mods til Gato Ladder mod is deactivated then reactive the rest of that list, leaving Gato Ladder out of the mix & rerun TMOverhauled... & then on load up, rerun a nav map training run... then roll back through the Rec Man & see.. if that CTD occurs yet again. If no CTD... then that would narrow it down to the culprit being the Gato Ladder mod. If the whole shebang crashes & burns, then... it clears it off the suspect list... & will have to see of finding which of the remaining mods it could be then.

Can rule out the 1st 5 in the list, outright.

Hope this helps...

M. M.