View Single Post
Old 09-08-10, 10:56 PM   #59
CaptainMattJ.
The Old Man

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 0

now im not so sure. I just watched a video from ComputerTV and they said it couldnt really play things like Crisis or GTA: SA at high resolution. are you SURE this can handle SH5? i need to be certain, im spending 55 bucks on this thing and ima be really pissed if it comes and it cant do anything.

but heres another one that looks much more promising. here's the link. guys i really need just two answers. one is if itll take with my motherboard.

http://www.compusa.com/applications/...IN#ReviewStart

i also wanna know if itll fit. my case is 7 inches wide, 17 inches long and around 15 1/2 inches high.

and on a side note, do you think 2 SATA connectors would be enough, or would 4 be enough. i havent added any hardware to my computer since i bought it, but still i would like to know if 2 would be ENOUGH, not optimal or would 4 be optimal.?

after i have these answers ill be finished. Thank you all for your help. much appreciated.

A popular Government without popular information nor the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own Governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives
- James Madison

Last edited by CaptainMattJ.; 09-08-10 at 11:52 PM.
CaptainMattJ. is offline   Reply With Quote