Thread: A new U-boat
View Single Post
Old 06-12-13, 09:58 PM   #6
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

We just sank a Rodney Battleship off the southern end of the English Channel. We took a hard depth charge barrage for over two hours. At one point we were flooded so badly we had to lay on the bottom and just take it. I can't believe I'm alive.

we were in water only 64 meters deep. Too flooded to try and move. The beast finally left and after 3 hours of work we were able to surface out of torpedoes and heading home.

The Rodney sank after two torpedoes struck her which I was aghast at. I did not think it would have sank with only two. I have never hit one before. I first hide near the sunken battleship hoping they would not hear us but their ears were on fire for us. We slowly moved off north but after two rounds of close depth charges we can to rest on the bottom and waited for death.

Work men ... work faster ... 6 men dead now ... I had their bodies moved the crew berthing ... everyone else was working and I knew if I had not moved their bodies the sight of their friends husks would have pailed their bones into submission. Nein!! ... Work Work Work .... and now we are free and heading home with our departed friends, comrades ... our brothers who shall know the soil that lay upon their bodies.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote