View Single Post
Old 05-22-21, 10:35 AM   #5051
Kaptlt.Endrass
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0

Howdy folks! Wanted to get off the ground and post my first SH4 pic, as well as ask a couple questions. First off, the eye candy; USS Sturgeon underway from Cavite enroute to the Celebes Sea in early 1942.

Now, as for my curiosity: I have already downloaded and installed RFB to the game, but am looking to explore some more. I've taken looks at both TMO and FotRSU, but on attempting to download, neither download link seems to work via Subsim, nor their respective links. I was wondering if anyone knew about this, and if there is a workaround.

Additionally, is there a mod that does for SH4 what GWX did for SH3, if neither of these fulfill that? (Talking additional ships, campaign improvements, more realistic but not TOO heavy into it, etc...)

Any help will be appreciated, and thank you in advance! Can't wait to get into the Pacific war.

As much as I dislike it sometimes, I'm a tin can sailor, through and through.
Kaptlt.Endrass is offline   Reply With Quote