Thread: Deck Gun Ammo ?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-21, 02:45 PM   #27
ravenzahadoom
Swabbie

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the info guys, I'll see what I find in the menu.ini files. Also I found no menu.cfg file, was that just a typo on MM's part on the post from back in 2007?

And to be sure, what I'm looking for is the settings from the original menu_1024_768.ini that are missing from the widegui's menu_1024_768.ini (even tho it's actually 1920x1080) in relation to shells (check around G38).

And Fubar thanks for the link, but I totally did not understand that guide at all, I'm guessing the author's first language isn't english?

I think if I can just transfer over the settings from the original ini I can live with it not looking in the right place for widescreen (as long as it's clickable), funny thing is the widegui mod does indeed have the tga files for the shells which is weird, so I guess the modder adapted the mod for super mod use sometime later and just forgot to delete the shell files, or maybe the game just needs those files present even if not used.

Ohh and one last thing, do I need to add anything to en_menu.txt? this file from what I can tell has the pop text when you hover over menu/UI elements.
ravenzahadoom is offline   Reply With Quote