View Single Post
Old 11-12-22, 10:27 AM   #5129
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
I just noticed that there is no exhaust smoke in as much that the Balao is concerned. I don't know about the other classes. It's the case for both regular skin's and the 4k skin's. Did anyone notice this before?
Here is my Balao leaving Pearl Jan 1944, and the exhaust is fine while sitting at idle:

I have the interiors, NM, NK and a few other add-in mods in my mod set. What mods do you have loaded J0313?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckel View Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to add a torrent option for FOTRSU. I am currently posted somewhere that has power supply issues and the traditional download is reset whenever the power goes out due to lost internet connection.

If not, I'll keep trying the traditional way. Thank you for your time in compiling this great mod.
At this point, we do not. I can build a split archive easily enough though, if that would help some. I'll PM you when we have it up. In the meantime, have you tried a download manager app teckel? Those are older apps, but some of those have a "restore" or streaming feature in them. I have not used one in quite a while, but perhaps someone else here has a recommendation?? If you go to download one, just be aware that AV scanners will flag some of them, and that some of their install apps will "piggyback" other apps, such as browser toolbars and such, along with an otherwise good app...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote