View Single Post
Old 10-12-22, 06:50 AM   #5068
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
If such would not ruin the daylight, or bad weather aspect of the game...

Lastly (in my brain right now) is did you happen to change the mod configuration you had when the game was running previously? Some mods cannot be added or removed during a career without causing issues. When you post back, have the JSGME mod list ready to post. You get that by running the JSGME.exe file in the game folder, choosing "Tasks..." in the middle gutter, then "Export activated mods list to -->" at the bottom of that list, chose "Clipboard", and the list will then be in your Windows Clipboard. When you Reply here, use the <Ctrl><V> key combination to "paste" the clipboard into your post. Someone can give you better help after that.
Another possibility I have run into is that some automatic Windows updates may have changed something to make the Save game incompatible. I can't point to a specific instance, but I have encountered situations where I've had to delete all in-patrol Saves clear back to the departure from the Office, in essence wiping out all progress on the patrol.

Like I said, this is purely anecdotal, but it does seem that some changes to the operating environment on a computer can mess with the Save games. Just sayin'.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote