Old 10-11-22, 11:10 AM   #5067
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey Boss
I think this mod is very good it brings more realism to your work.. we are almost in "TmO" of BH...
suggestion why not put it in Add InMods Packs.. for the purrists the night considerably increases the close attacks as in reality when do you think Beanie ???
Come on, I'll let you think about it.
Kal Maximus U669 greetings to the team...
If such would not ruin the daylight, or bad weather aspect of the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brzydki View Post
Hi everyone. I have a problem that I cannot deal with and it is also hard for me to find. After installing the game, installing mods, the game starts correctly and you can start any mission or campania us. The problem was revealed after a week of use. After saving the game, when I returned to the game the next day when loading the save, the game crashes, it completely crashes into windows. I didn't make any changes to the game state or update the viewer. MOD Version 1.8 of Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate
First things to look at would be what folder do you have the game installed in? The "default" that the game uses is "C:\Program Files (x86)...", so let us know what you have for that please.

Second would be did you empty the Save folder prior to starting the SH4 game? If you did not, then the mod most likely did not properly activate. Do you get the proper FotRSU v1.8 splash screen as SH4 launches? You should see a submarine surfacing, as in my signature below and to the left, along with the FotRSU logo.

Third would be, are you certain you have either Large Address Aware or the 4Gig Patch properly enabled on the SH4.exe file? With LAA, run the app again, choose the SH4.exe file, and see if it shows enabled, either in the Intermediate or Advanced list, or with a checkmark in the Basic configuration of the app. With the 4Gig Patch, you have to pay attention to the message that shows in the dialog box after you attempt to activate it on SH4.exe.

If you have issues with the first two, then you might need to back off the mod, and either re-install the game and / or delete the Save folder data and then try to re-activate and run SH4 again. There are of course, other causes that can cause issues, such as a Windows Update may have re-set your User Settings, as seems to happen on my computer all too often, so check the Properties for the SH4.exe file, and make certain you have things good to go there.

Lastly (in my brain right now) is did you happen to change the mod configuration you had when the game was running previously? Some mods cannot be added or removed during a career without causing issues. When you post back, have the JSGME mod list ready to post. You get that by running the JSGME.exe file in the game folder, choosing "Tasks..." in the middle gutter, then "Export activated mods list to -->" at the bottom of that list, chose "Clipboard", and the list will then be in your Windows Clipboard. When you Reply here, use the <Ctrl><V> key combination to "paste" the clipboard into your post. Someone can give you better help after that.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote