Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
Thanks much!!

You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster45 View Post
Hello,
hope you are well.
I'm having some issues with activating the free camera in FOTRSU.
I'm currently using FOTRSU v1.8, FOTRSU v1.8 sub skins in 4k, and Nippon Maru v1.9.
Wondered if anyone had any suggestions on how I could solve this, or if it's a known issue.
EDIT: I've done some more experimenting, and it seems that the issue for me is when I'm in a Fleet sub career, on normal, hard or realistic mode. It works fine on easy.
Very weird...
You are probably dealing with the game's Options settings. When the game first starts, clicking on the "Options" menu item, and then "Gameplay Settings", you get the one set of options for the Single Missions, War Patrols, and other such aspects of the game. When you do a career though, there is a 2nd set of such options. In the US career, when you first enter the office with the map on the wall, there is a radio console on the file cabinets to your left. Click on that radio console, and you will get a set of options to use for that particular career. If you run 3 different careers concurrently, they can each have a different settings, and the Main menu settings stay the same. If you do the German career instead, click on the 4 drawer file cabinet by the exit door to get to the options. If that doesn't do the trick, let us know!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote