View Single Post
Old 01-06-22, 07:49 AM   #964
TheSneaky12
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Greetings

I would like to report a ctd i am encountering at the very start of the game when going on the first patrol. Everything works superbly until an autosave is triggered on patrol or i manualy save. The game instantly crashes to the desktop when saving is triggered. However not when saving in the bunker at the start of the campaign as i have tested. I also created multiple new saves and tested it and it always crashes on saving out on patrol. My version is 1.20 as instructed and everything was installed according to the instalation manual. My version of the game is SH5 gold edition from ubisoft (digital download) however i do own a disc version from years ago and ubisoft upgraded my vannila game to gold for free i guess, so i just downloded it from the ubisoft connect (now using digital version). I am at a loss here since i tried reinstalling everything and it still keeeps happening. I also play the moded game without internet connection and with ubisoft connect offline mode as advised and from personal experience using moded games. I tried running the update after i encountered the crash. perhaps it is my mistake to not update it before starting it for the first time.
Thank you and i hope my explanation helps if anyone is encountering the same problem.
TheSneaky12 is offline   Reply With Quote