View Single Post
Old 11-30-21, 10:44 AM   #962
realIK17
Nub

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

1. Version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay/UConnect download, Steam, other) TWoS version?

UConnect download, 2.2.24

2. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems

Yes.

3. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist!

None

4. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2) Upload screenshot of opened Generic Patcher window and it's patches (Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0/GenericPatcher.exe)

5. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!

6. JSGME screenshot!

7. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?

I was able to download, install and launch the game for the first time without any problems. Then I restarted because the Windows Game Bar application needs to restart the computer. Now, if I start the game, the ubisoft connection blue game launch dialog with the silent hunter artwork will stay there forever and will not start the game.

8. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.

realIK17 is offline   Reply With Quote