View Single Post
Old 10-17-20, 09:33 AM   #2021
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

If you are referring to the add-in mods Mad Mardigan, other than adding to them recently, they have not changed since combining a few into "399" mods for the ones that change the menu_1024_768.ini file. If you have a v1.24 in your mods folder, that would also be the same. The v1.26p patch file can take v1.2 or v1.24, or any in-between, to v1.26p, which is why the patch is named "v1.2To_v1.26p".

As a heads-up, we are now recommending to NOT use the add-in mods, found in the Extras folder, at this time. We are trying to track-down where things are going amiss in the "update" process, and suspect one or more of the add-in mods.

@ Orffen: that is a stock game issue, and I do not recall off the top of my head what the wind setting is where the player is not allowed to man the deck gun, but 12ms winds comes to mind. However, even in 10ms winds, you might have a wave wash over the deck at the deck gun site, and if that happens, your gun crew gets dumped back into the sub. Better than overboard, I suppose... but the wind speed is what determines whether you can or cannot man the gun, and when you are on the "borderline", you will at times be allowed outside to play, but it might only be for a little while...

@ WH4K: 2 minutes is about normal for the game, Stock or modded. FotRSU is one of the bigger mods, so would take longer to load, though it is more "efficient" than Stock and most mods in its use of resources. The Museum load time is about 4 minutes, which is much longer than stock, and that is fully because of the number of vessels in the mod.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote