View Single Post
Old 01-10-23, 06:36 PM   #12
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
What are your system specs cdrsubron7? In other words, cpu, motherboard (if you have the model), RAM amount, I am assuming Windows 11 64-bit, what hard drive or SSD drive you have the game installed on, video card, etc., also where on that drive you have the game installed, such as "C:\Games \Silent Hunter 4..." and if you have tried adding mods already? If you have, which ones, and also if you have, did you use the 4Gig Patch or LAA on the SH4.exe? I'm almost certain we're missing something simple... btw, I was like 99.999% certain you hadn't fallen of the bicycle hard enough to hit your head, and had probably remembered all the noob stuff, but just in case another user comes by and doesn't know... lol

My computer specs are as always more than needed to run SH4. The game is not installed on my C:/ at all. It's installed on a separate SSD. I'm getting the UAC blocking message with the virgin game with no mods installed. Beginning to think I won't be able to run SH4 on my computer, which is sad.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote