View Single Post
Old 04-21-23, 11:12 PM   #5385
Wolfcat
Chief

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

@propbeanie thanks for the tips. Yeah, it seems by exiting game and relaunching, I can reset those issues. Also I have the following observations/suggestions:

1. I don't think it's historical accurate that S-class can use Mk14 torpedoes. The weapon was too long for their tubes.

2. I remember for some of the larger boats such as Tambor class, you can access deck, conic tower and command room. However, with the interior mod, the quick key command for conic tower is disabled. You can still access it but you just need manually move there. (is that correct?)

3. In Propoise class, there is radio overhead that you can use. But I could find similar radio in Tambor any more.

4. On mission 2 of my Asiatic Fleet campaign, I was instructed to go to an area and wait for orders. Once I get there, I was told simply to sink ships. I wondered around for a few days but couldn't find any ships. I traveled around a bit and finally found a Nikita Maru and sank it, but the mission still shows incomplete. What can I do to complete the mission?
Wolfcat is offline   Reply With Quote