View Single Post
Old 08-20-10, 03:30 AM   #53
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Yea I changed my phone too

Nokia E72 . . . . because I hated Blackberry fever but wanted a smartphone. I was eyeing the E52 which is small and looked smart but settled for E72 because I read so many complaints on E52 and the closest phone with on par performance(especially that noise canceling feature which I thought kind of neat) was the E72 though it cost quite a lot more. . . .I still think E52 is the value for money.

When I had time to fiddle with a Blackberry I changed my mind about it being an overpriced and over hyped product. The interface is really easy to use compared to my Nokia and seemed to run noticeably smoother or faster too. Yea Blackberry isn't that bad.

As for Android maybe for my next phone few years from now when the soft is fully matured and well upgraded. Not saying it isn't now but the more you wait the more you get when dealing with software or gadget for that matter :-)

Edit: I must say that Nokia is plagued with build quality problem, unstable PC software and seemingly some serious problems in some of their phones as well some tarnished reputation in their customer service department at least in here for the past several years now. It has grown too fat and too complacent. When I learned later that NOKIA was firing its executives I must say good riddance!

Last edited by Castout; 08-20-10 at 05:34 AM.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote