View Single Post
Old 05-13-19, 01:04 PM   #278
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordInquisitor View Post
Anybody knows how to fix broken text and save issues ? my issues are threeheaded dragon

1. Save. Game works decently and it seems to save well in port but when at sea it saves and then on reload Uboat outline is black, I managed to witness something i would describe as game loading well but then putting black filter over it as suddenly the sea wasnt blueish but more blackish and submarine wasnt grey but pure black.

2. Some of the text when talking to crew is missing it only shows. 4. 5. Instead of 4. 5 and relevant text.

3.The Briefing Worked fine with English Text and German voice the first time, but the second time even after starting new campaign it didnt play. And the maps seems to bug out if i zoom out too much and attempt to move the mouse so for example i have text saying Australia in Middle of Mexico.

Win 7. Set on Administrative Privileges.

Hi LordInquisitor,

saving games in SH5 must go like this to avoid trouble:

When starting campaign (or chapter), you must save in bunker in a separate slot when entering the first time, then go to main menu and reload that save. This is necessary for the campaign to start correctly.

Never use autosaves. You can delete these slots when you chose to save game.

Always save in a separate slot, do not overwrite game slots. Again you can delete old slots by chosing save game.

Don't save game when enemies or airplanes are nearby, this can spell trouble.

Then, in order to avoid grafic glitches and malfunctions: do not ALT-TAB out of the game.
I hope this helps you, cheers!
XS
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote