View Single Post
Old 09-19-16, 06:40 AM   #5944
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobon View Post
Yes, as I already said, I found it in the Museum, "medium PassAnger ship" and it was rendered ok...
[/COLOR]
I'm not following you there but if you ever find the solution for occasional ship textures problem , please let me know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikaga View Post
What annoys me the most is that when I am in a storm and dive I can still hear the wind blowing even at 70 meters.
No solution for that yet I think.
Ashikaga.
As you can see in numerous youtube play trough videos, this should not be the case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
I went to use the sexton and found myself stuck on the screen with the sexton box options. When I hit the esc key it didn't even work. So I just started hitting buttons and the external view came up and then CTD. Anyone care to explain all what just happened? Is this a known bug or did I do something wrong or didn't do ?
Never had any issues with sextant use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudriga View Post
SH 5 looks superb..Sailing with real navigation or without, random CTD.With speech recognition mod or without, random CTD.Teleporting or walking, random CTD.
Maybe wejust have different standards regarding our understanding what stable game actually is, but what you described there simply is not the case.

Yes, modded SH5 will never be stable as SH3 and SH4 because those games are not even closely modded as SH5 is, but looking at your previous post , it is pretty obvious that you are probably dealing with messed up installation .

Now , I'm not a psychic so so I can't simply know what did you do with your game (you could at least state your modlist if nothing else).

Those links in my signature are not there for nothing and it is pretty easy to notice when person with problem has ignored my numerous advices. So really, I don't have any more time (or will) to repeat the same story over and over again...

Last edited by Jimbuna; 09-19-16 at 10:08 AM. Reason: See editing notes on previous post.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote