View Single Post
Old 04-18-20, 09:19 AM   #128
Noonai
Swabbie

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

So much material to go through... I am in my 2nd week of playing this game!

I have started writing down a KTB for my Uboat adventures. I even downloaded a font that simulates "old" typewriter characters.
I note down things that we can find in KTBs (btw, this is an amazing read too!) but I also write down events or messages received from radio. Even Enigma ones although this is probably dangerous. We don't want our diary to fall in the enemy hands with decoded messages!

But really helps me on the immersion of the game. I love how easy is to role play in any aspect with this game.

I have also installed a red filter on my light (while I wait for my led lamp). Thanks for this bstanko6! Your home setup video is amazing. I am stealing so much from you.

One thing I want to explore is eventually create a real TDC of some sort with arduino. I have no idea if this is possible at all. I know it might be possible to read data from the game (create a dial for the fuel, rudders etc...) but I have no idea how crazy will be to input data from a device into the game.

I can't find anything done in the net so I will keep searching!

Again, thanks a lot for all the knowledge shared in this thread! I have years to catch up but I play in real time (absolutely no TC) so I have time to kill between hunting contacts!
Noonai is offline   Reply With Quote