View Single Post
Old 07-08-10, 12:40 PM   #53
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Sorry TDW meant to post this last night after testing, but it was late and I was working in 5hrs time.

Anyway this is a great improvement to the UI. Started The suggested mission.
And headed straight into the pack from the front at periscope depth.
Sent a Torp at the leader from 2000m out to get there attention, and crash dived to 70M.

Went to external camera (Playing at medium settings to test Mod).
After a min the Pack Leader got what it deserved and went down fast.
Search lights were lit up on all the remaining vessels. From the External Camera I could see that they didn't know where the Torp came from as a few Groups started to do search patterns about 1500M out from my position - there spot lights searching everywhere.

I Time compressed till they got about 800M out and returned to standard time.
After a min I noticed that all the ships searchlight turned to focus at my spot (I've being discovered - Is this stock behavior or the result of your AI), now the fun begins.

I get 4 destroyers making passes straight over my position dropping depth charges all over the place - no hits but close.
This continued for an hour till I had to turn off. I had not escaped at this point and they dropped a hell of a lot of DC over me, some damage but nothing critical. At this stage I had about 3 Groups making passes and dropping Dc's then moving out of the way for the next group to make its pass. (They would also DC away from my position.

Was exciting to play, look forward to your future additions.

Spotlights overhead.

Depth charges Incoming.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote