View Single Post
Old 04-30-21, 04:53 PM   #13
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
No problem. I have seen the liver wound etc in the files before, was wondering if it was something planned to be more in detail but never implemented. Seen a bit of that in the files, as I am sure you have.
those words are just comments from whomever. it is the severity of the injury that you need to be concerned with. THAT will determine what kind of medical skill is required and how long it will take for the crewman to heal. interesting that there is no parameter for medical skill other than the special skill of Medic.

Quote:
Something I really want to do but has taken back seat while finish other things is change up the crews. Something I hated about the change from V1.4 to V1.5 is how the crews are done. I remember had a large selection of crew and got basically different crew each time start a career. In V1.5 you get nearly the same crew every time start a career. The older boats and S class have different crews than the Gato/Balao/Tambor/Gar/Tench but still still get same guys over and over. Needs some other changes as well.
so, do you like to have the same crew or not? i cannot determine that from your comments. do you want to learn how to dictate your crews or do you know how to do that?

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is online   Reply With Quote