View Single Post
Old 10-23-16, 02:59 PM   #6102
Torpedo
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1065
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Bummer...I guess that someone will eventually come up with solution. I can't, since I have working light bulbs on my system.

I think that removing the mod is not an option because I have already done a lot of testing with it and generally, SM interior is probably the most wanted feature in TWoS...
I think that the only solution to the dull light bulbs and for those who have a recent nvidia graphics card is to activate the mod "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 and 1.2.4b" or "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.3" after RC3 . However I would use "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 - No Food and Fixes" as a stand alone mod that can only be activated if it works with your system, because seeing the dinner table but did not see more 6 light bulbs is not nice.
So I think to make a stand alone mod to restore the standard uboat paint that replaces "Rusted Glory", as soon as you arrive in Kiel, when there is a month's time to update and improve the uboat and leave for the mission to Scapa Flow . This mod is very easy to do and I have already done.
These are just my suggestions.

Torpedo
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote