View Single Post
Old 07-17-22, 11:36 PM   #11
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I don't think those NARCO subs are truly submarines, instead I think they're designed to travel just below the surface with a tiny cockpit sticking out of the water. A much easier craft to construct I'd say than a true submarine.

I wonder if George Soros has a mega yacht? hmmm
NOT ANYMORE: http://www.hisutton.com/Fully-Submer...-Apr-2022.html
Quote:
'Arauca River Monster' Just when our eyes are fixed on the Ukraine War, a narco submarine surfaces on the other side of the world. It’s been relatively quiet on the Narcosub front these past few months. But the one found last week in Venezuela is one of the most significant developments for some time.

A narco submarine discovered on the Arauca River is unusual and significant in 3 ways:

Firstly, it is a fully submersible vessel (FSV), which is unusual in itself. These can submerge like a navy submarine, although only to shallow depths.
This is the first time a FSV has been caught ‘in the act’. Normally they are found while still under construction. Unlike their semi-submersible brethren (low profile vessels -LPV), none have been interdicted at sea.

It was found on an inland river sailing between Colombia and Venezuela. This may indicate a variation on the known transatlantic smuggling route.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote